Monday, December 28, 2009

Three Evil Geniuses

It was a sunny day in Belmont, and I was playing in one of those yards on a hill that is flat on top but slopes sharply down on one side to meet the hill. That's when an evil genius drove up the side of the slope in a VW Rabbit and tried to run me over. I figured it was just random chance and didn't pay it any mind until another evil genius tried to run me over. Pretty soon I was being chased through Belmont by three evil geniuses trying to run me over.

Eventually I managed to break into a house by the lake, which I crawled through like a soldier under fire. I made it through the house to the patio, where I hid behind a chair watching traffic. Someone I couldn't see whispered a hint to me, and I dashed to my right through a hedge, and into my brother's neighborhood in Richmond. The evil geniuses were still after me, but I managed to get into one of the alleys and finally evade them.

Once I made it to a safe house, I was shown a comic book for each of the three evil geniuses, detailing the particular way in which that evil genius is considered a pathetic loser in the evil genius community.

Later in the dream I became an evil genius myself, but I don't remember that part very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment