Monday, January 11, 2010

Where's my Luggage?

I got to the airport on a bus. This is an airport I have dreamed of before - It's a huge modern airport where all the buildings, roads, and parking lots are circular. So I'm standing there waiting to get my bags off the bus. I start walking around the bus looking for my bags. After a while I come around the bus and see the ambasador. I'm relieved because I need to talk to him to solve the problems with my visa. However, he's talking to someone else near a huge pile of baggage. So I keep walking around the bus. He's still busy talking to other people. As I start to walk around the bus again it drives off. On top of the bus I can see my bags: two huge black gym bags. I run across the parking lot chasing after the bus. Eventually I caught up with it at the bus depot, but that is when I woke up. It was 2:00 am.

This dream was a lot longer than the description makes it sound. There was a lot of walking around the bus, and then there was a lot of chasing the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment