Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Spidersuperman and the Restuarant

I was Spiderman, but the other super heroes were making fun of me because of my cowboy boots. Then we heard of a crime and all ran off across the city. I was swinging down the middle of the street watching the Thing and Gort (from The Day the Earth Stood Still) swing down the street on flag poles.

When we got to the building where the crime was I was suddenly Superman. I was in the stairwell and I flew down a few stories. There I found a grey, shifting, and floating mass. It was wearing a fedora, and there was a hand coming out of it. It said it was an FBI agent, so it was okay for it to be beating someone up in the stairwell. It was making me really nervous, and it started making fun of me for being Superman and being afraid of him.

At this point I realized I was dreaming. I figured if I was dreaming, there must be a door that I could use to get out of there. I looked to my right, and sure enough there was a door disguised in the wall. I opened it up and went through it, and I was in my next door neighbor's house back on Concord Drive. It was night out, and it was dark and spooky in the house, so I went to the front door to go somewhere else. Since I knew I was dreaming, I figured I could make it so that there was a beautiful woman on the other side of the door.

When I opened the door it was very bright and sunny out, and I had forgotten that I was dreaming. I went to the family restaurant I worked in with my mother, my sister, and a baby sibling (none of whom matched my real family). It was an open air place, very much like the parking garage on Elliewood Ave. We were selling the place, and my mom was taking the baby to our new home. My sister and I had free run of the place for the next two weeks, as long as we didn't damage it for the new owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment